OpCoast is a privately-held high-technology company located in Brick, NJ. Our client list includes large and small companies as well as several governmental and US Department of Defense agencies. With numerous patents, patents-pending and reviewed publications within the area, we specialize in custom development of solutions in across a range of topics within the scope of distributed systems. This includes:
- Networking and wireless systems
- Ad hoc wireless routing protocols and algorithms, including systems using directional antennas.
- Very low power and acoustic signal networking.
- Our wide-area congestion avoidance system, named NetFunnel, has been patented.
- Modeling and analysis
- Development of custom models and analysis for advanced, wireless information management layers using commercial and open source tools
- Development of RF propagation analysis leveraging GPGPUs. Advanced sensor and jammer device modeling coupled to this analysis. task scheduling and system co-design and optimization.
- Software and database systems
- Development of web and platform specific (e.g. Windows) applications utilizing remote database access in a variety of programming languages (C++, C#, Java, etc.)
- Security and lawful interception
- Development of comprehensive analyses and approaches to the difficulties faced by the military and commercial customers in multi-level security and international lawful interception systems.